- Abstract’s submission deadline is 17 novembre 2016
- Abstracts must be submitted by invited speakers as well as by delegates willing to present their works during the poster session
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the form online. Abstracts submitted via email or fax will not be accepted.
- Invited speakers submitting the abstract for the lecture/s requested by the Scientific Committee will be asked to identify themselves as well as their lecture title
- The abstract cannot be longer than 2500 characters including spaces, and must be plain text: it is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Abstracts should be divided into the following sections: Objective – Methods – Results – Conclusions
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be notified whether their abstract is accepted by February 22th 2017.
Poster presenters must pay their registration to the congress by December 2 2016. Failure to do so, will result in exclusion from the programme and the Book of Abstracts. Further details on the schedule and instructions will be available on the congress website.
Topics for submission
- Male and female Contraception
- Menopause and THM
- Post menopausal Osteoporosis
- Geriatric gynecology
- Obesity and gynecology
- Oncology (cervix, endometriosis, ovary, tubes, vulva, breast)
- Gynecological Endocrinology
- Human Papillomavirus
- Sexually Trasmitted Infections (STI)
- The uterin fibroid
- Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Cosmetic surgery in gynecology
Abstract submission ultima modifica: 2016-04-15T14:57:21+00:00 da